Watch the video and annotate the left side of the packet. Read your textbook and take additional notes on the right side. Due on December 12th
1) Collect :
Rise of a World Power Study Guides
U.S. Entry into World War I Graphic Organizer
2.) Rise of a World Power Exam
3.) Introduction to the 1920s
4.) Homework: Youtube Video Notes:
1) Youtube Quiz: Wilson Fights for Peace
2.) Rise of a World Power Jeopardy
Rise of a World Power Study Guide
Watch this Video and Take notes. Remember to Click "Like"
COMPLETE YOUR UNIT STUDY GUIDE
- Watch the video and take notes on the left side of your packet.
- Read the pages in the textbook and take notes on the right side of your packet.
1) Class Discussion: What do you think about the protests?
2) What were the causes of World War I?
b) Graphic Organizer
•Study the information in the chart.
•As a group DISCUSS how these things helped contribute to World War I
•Compete the fill in the blank
•On the back of the paper:
–Militarism helped contribute to WWI because
1) Class Discussion: Election 2016
2) Socratic Seminar: The Character and Values of Theodore Roosevelt
3) Read pages 372-376 and take notes. What were the causes of World War I
1) Finish Spanish American War Political Cartoon Activity
2) Group Primary Source Activity: “Why do you think some American soldiers brutalized Philippine insurgents?”
-Discuss and analyze primary sources
-Complete graphic organizer
-Debate the question
3) Complete "Rise of a World Power" reading and annotations
4) Watch and take notes: Mexico
Quiz on Monday. Anything from the "Rise of a World Power" packet.